Making changes to the login settings of your Huawei router is essential for keeping your information secure. In this article, we’re going to outline exactly how to go about doing this so that you can make sure your router is always locked down and safe. Let’s take a look at how to change your Huawei router login details.
If you’re the proud owner of a Huawei router and you’re looking to change the username and password, you’ve come to the right place. It’s easy to customize your router settings and the step-by-step guide below will have you update your login information in no time.
Let’s get started:
- Using an ethernet cable, connect your computer and your Huawei router.
- Launch your preferred internet browser.
- In the address bar, type 192.168.1.1 and press enter.
- You’ll be prompted to enter the login credentials. Use the default username and password, admin.
- You’ll now be logged in and can access router settings.
- Click Advanced Settings at the top of the page.
- Under the Security section, select Account Manager.
- Use the current username and password to sign in.
- Select the Change Password option and enter your new username and password.
- Make sure to write them down for future reference and click Save.
You’re all done. It’s that simple to update your Huawei router login information. Make sure to keep your credentials secure and up-to-date!
That wraps up our guide to changing your Huawei router login details. Now that you know how easy it is to do, go ahead and take the steps yourself to make sure your network is secure. Remember, taking a few minutes to keep your home’s WIFI secure is always time well spent.