If you are planning to pursue a compensation claim with MLB.com, then you need to know what the process entails so you can get the best outcome. This article will take a closer look at the claims process, explaining what you need to know and what steps you should take. Read on to learn more about compensation claims at MLB.com.
Making a Claim for Compensation on MLB.com
Do you think you are owed money following a transaction conducted through MLB.com? If so, you can make a claim for compensation online by following these simple steps:
- Visit the MLB.com website and click the ‘Support’ tab at the top of the page.
- On the next page, scroll down to the ‘Request a Refunds + Merchandise’ section.
- Click the ‘Request a Refund’ button.
- Fill in the required fields on the subsequent page. Include information such as your name and email address and an approximate time when the transaction was conducted. Make sure to include as much detail as possible.
- Then, specify what transaction has been made, the item for which you are seeking a refund, and any other relevant information.
- Press the ‘Submit’ button.
A team of trained customer service specialists will begin investigating your claim. You may be asked to provide further proof of purchase. Once MLB.com has made a decision they will assign you a date in which the refund will be applied, or will explain why it is necessary to pay the amount demanded.
If you think you may be due a compensation claim from MLB.com, make sure you do your research and take legal advice if necessary. With the right information, you can stay one step ahead and ensure you know your rights in this matter.