If you’re looking for the perfect mix of strategy and exploration, Stellaris is the perfect game for you! This science fiction game has captivated millions of players from around the world, and it’s no wonder why. Stellaris offers an abundance of unique traits and components to choose from, but which ones should you keep an eye out for? In this article, we’ll be exploring the best traits Stellaris has to offer, helping you find the perfect combination of traits to give you an edge in your galactic adventures!
Stellaris Best Traits
The concept of traits is one of the most valuable tools at your disposal in the universe of Stellaris. They serve the purpose of giving each species a unique identity, and making them stand out and shine. Traits also have others mechanical benefits, such as providing bonuses to specific stats or reducing a specific unhappiness penalty.
You can afterall define the culture and identity of your species, so that you can play the game to your best ability and take advantage of each trait unique benefits. Here are the 8 best traits present in Stellaris and their special bonuses:
- Neural Symbiosis: Nullifies happiness penalties due to culling populations.
- Psionic Mastery: Increases speed of research in physics and ruler research.
- Adaptive: Immune to negative environmental effects and no evacuation cost for ships.
- Venitian: Reduces monthly unity costs by 20%.
- Decadent: Provides bonus to influence production.
- Creative: Increases speed of research in society.
- Technocratic: Increases all researched tech by 1 level.
- Weak Flesh: Unlimited robotic pops, but severe penalties to mineral and food production.
It’s quite a difficult choice as to which trait to pick for your species, but luckily with this list you can now know which one you need, and use them to build your perfect empire!
We hope you found our article on discovering the best traits in Stellaris helpful and insightful. Now go ahead and put your newfound knowledge to good use, as you explore and conquer the galaxies!