Are you a Harry Potter fan? Are you also an avid Nintendo Switch fan? We have some incredible news for you: Hogwarts Legacy is now available on the Nintendo Switch platform! Read on to find out when you can get your hands on this exciting new title.
Hogwarts Legacy Nintendo Switch Release Date:
The eagerly-awaited upcoming game Hogwarts Legacy is set to be released in 2021. The game, first announced in September 2020, is available to pre-order on most gaming platforms including the Nintendo Switch.
Players who have pre-ordered the game will be able to step into the shoes of an 18th century student at Hogwarts. Taking place long before the events of the Harry Potter books, players will experience characters and locations from the wizarding world. The game promises to make the most of the Nintendo Switch by offering two different visual styles, motion controls for enhanced spellcasting and portability.
Players can look forward to the following features:
- A deeply immersive magic system
- Cast spells, brew potions and learn ancient magic through free exploration of Hogwarts and beyond
- Explore Hogwarts castle and grounds, freely visit the wizarding village of Hogsmeade and journey to other realms
- Create and customize the player’s character, choosing their house, skills and Patronus
- Discover and unlock powerful abilities, team up with iconic characters and face off against dangerous dark wizards
The Nintendo Switch version of Hogwarts Legacy can be pre-ordered now and will release in 2021. Get ready to join Hogwarts and create your own legacy in the wizarding world. So, if you’re a major Harry Potter fan and want to get your hands on some Hogwarts Legacy magic, get your Nintendo Switch ready. We’ll see you in the magical world of Hogwarts Legacy, witches and wizards!