Have you ever wanted to know how to bypass the Flipkart UPI Payment System? Don’t worry – we’ve got you covered! In this article, we’ll be discussing how to get around Flipkart’s UPI Payment System and make your online shopping experience that much smoother. So let’s dive in and learn the ropes!
Flipkart UPI bypass is the process of re-routing the payment instead of going straight to the Flipkart UPI payment portal. It is done so that customers don’t have to pay additional fees or wait for the money to reach their bank account. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the Flipkart Payment page- select the payment mode as UPI.
- Choose ‘Make Payment using UPI’ then enter your UPI address and click confirm payment.
- Now you have to initiate the payment and Go to your bank’s UPI App- select ‘Send Money’.
- Now enter your Flipkart digital order ID as your ‘Payee Address’, select the amount and click send.
- Make sure your payment is successful and then select ‘Enter Payment Details’ on the Flipkart payment page.
That’s it! You just bypassed the Flipkart UPI payment system and saved yourself from the additional charges and waited time involved. It’s a cheap, quick and effortless process, so you should definitely give it a try.
To conclude, bypassing Flipkart’s UPI payment system is doable, but it is not advisable. With the right information, you can make a well-informed decision about whether to use this workaround. In the end, you want to make sure that whatever option you choose to be safe and secure.