If you’re sick of hearing your phone’s default ringtone and feel its time for a change, then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, you’ll learn exactly how to download and set a new ringtone for when someone calls your phone. Keep reading to find out how to download a ringtone to turn off your phone and select it as your new go-to sound.
If you want to turn off your old-fashioned phone ringtone but you already have your own preferred mp3 downloaded, then you are in luck. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Go to the settings page of your phone.
- Search for the “Sounds and Notifications” or “Ringtones and Notifications” tab.
- Go to the “Phone Ringtone” section.
- Open the pre-installed ringtones list.
- Uncheck and disable the “Phone Ringtone” tab.
If you want to use your own preferred song, you can follow these steps:
- Download the mp3 file you want to use as a ringtone.
- Go to the “Phone Ringtone” section mentioned above.
- Scroll down to the “Custom Ringtone” section and select the song you want as a ringtone.
- Replace the pre-installed ringtone by selecting the “Phone Ringtone” tab next to “Custom Ringtone”.
- Turn on the “Phone Ringtone” tab.
Thus, following these steps carefully should have helped you understand how to download a ringtone to turn off your phone. If these instructions are not sufficient, you can always consult the tutorials available for your device. Downloading a ringtone for turning off your phone should be easy and effortless once you understand these simple steps. Have fun personalizing your phone!