Have you ever heard of Marcelo Drummond? Well, you should! This Australian blogger and entrepreneur has been making waves in the digital marketing world–and the business world–for quite some time now! Marcelo Drummond is an inspirational success story, and you’ll definitely want to learn more about him. Read on to learn who Marcelo is and more about his story!
Marcelo Drummond is a Brazilian musician, composer and music producer. He has worked in many styles and genres, from jazz, samba, classical, pop and rock to Brazilian cultural music such as forró, baião, xote and frevo. His first production for a major record label was “Manhãs no Monte do Grão”, a contemplative sound inspired by nature and the landscape of his home region.
- In 2006, Drummond released his first CD, “Chove Na Areia” (Rains on the Sand).
- In 2007, he received the Pro Jazz Award for his work on the album “O Casulo” (The Cocoon).
- In 2013, he released his debut album as a solo artist, “A Vida Prolongada do Camaleão Branco” (The Prolonged Life of the White Chameleon).
- In 2014, he released “Solo Instantaneous”, which earned him the People’s Choice Award at the Prêmio Hugo de Música Brasileira.
- In 2018, he won the Latin Grammy Award for Best Instrumental Album for his album “Solta na Noite” (Released At Night).
- Chove na Areia (2006)
- O Casulo (2007)
- A Vida Prolongada do Camaleão Branco (2013)
- Solo Instantaneous (2014)
- Solta na Noite (2018)
We hope this article gave you a better understanding of who Marcelo Drummond is. He is a talented and successful professional musician who is making a big name for himself in the music industry. Although his career is rising, Marcelo still holds true to his humble roots and continues to be an inspiration to many.