Football fans are getting ready for a classic clash between Nottingham Forest and Arsenal this Sunday. Nottingham Forest, currently second in the league, will travel to London in a bid to topple the reigning champions and twelve-time FA Cup winners, Arsenal. In this article, we’ve got all the facts you need to know ahead of this epic showdown and some of the big storylines that will certainly be playing out in North London. Get ready for another exciting match in the 2019-20 season!
The Championship playoff battle between Nottm Forest and Arsenal is set to be a thriller. Both teams have had an enjoyable season and it promises to be a close-fought contest. Here’s a look at what we can expect from the upcoming clash.
- Currently in 7th position, Nottm Forest have had a steady season and are in good form coming into the playoff.
- Boasting an impressive defensive record, the team has only conceded 5 goals in their last 8 games.
- The attacking players have been inconsistent so far, but they should be able to make an impact in the playoff.
- Sitting in 19th place, Arsenal have had a more tumultuous season. They, however, have picked up recently and are going into the playoff on the back of 3 consecutive wins.
- Their biggest strength is their attack, possessing players like Dani Ceballos and Bukayo Saka who have had stellar seasons.
- The team have looked shaky defensively, so a strong attacking performance will be key if they want to triumph over Nottm Forest.
So, that’s all you need to know for Nottingham Forest’s big clash with Arsenal. Don’t miss out on the action, and make sure you have your eyes on the pitch come matchday!