Are you a fan of the popular anime PP? Then you know that the show features some of the most beloved couples in the world. In this post, we’ll take a look at the Top 10 most popular anime couples in PP and why fans love them so much. So get ready for a rom-com filled journey of epic proportions!
PP Couple anime refers to a series of romantic comedy anime that focus on the cute and quirky situations of couples in love. It’s a genre that has been gaining traction in recent years, and is sure to bring a smile to viewers’ faces. Here’s a list of the most popular PP Couple anime so far:
- Kiss Him, Not Me – A comedy about a fujoshi girl who falls madly in love with four hot guys. The anime follows her and her friends as they navigate their relationships.
- The Morose Mononokean – A fantasy anime about a high school student who gets cursed with a monster living in his body and must enlist the help of a mysterious businessman to exorcise it.
- The Pet Girl of Sakurasou – A fan-favorite series about a brilliant but eccentric high school student who finds an unlikely companion in a runaway cat-girl.
- Kaguya-sama: Love Is War – A rom-com about two elite students at a prestigious school who compete for the affections of one another.
- Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! – A slice-of-life about two high school students who must confront their awkward past to find true love.
These PP Couple anime are sure to leave you entertained and smiling, so don’t hesitate to give them a watch!
As we’ve seen in our exploration of the most popular anime couples, romance and relationships can be an emotional roller coaster – but they can also bring joy and nourish growth. Whether you’re a die-hard fan of romantic anime or just like to explore stories of love and heartache, these couples are sure to capture your attention.