Are you interested in taking the Specified Skilled Worker Test? This comprehensive test is designed to evaluate technical proficiency and decide who is eligible for various skilled worker visa categories. To help you understand what to expect, here’s a breakdown of the schedule for this test – so you can start preparing!
- You must complete the online application within 30 days of the announcement of the test.
- You must send in the requested documents within 45 days of the announcement.
- After the documents have been reviewed, you’ll receive an invitation to take the test.
- The test is usually held two months after the announcement.
- All candidates must take the same test on the same day.
If you’re not sure when the specified skilled worker test is scheduled for, you can check the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare website for the schedule. All relevant information and updates are posted there, so make sure to check the page on a regular basis.
We hope this article has been helpful in helping you better understand the schedule for the Specified Skilled Worker test. With the guidance provided here, you should now have a better idea of what to expect and how to best prepare for success. Good luck!