Bahrain Polytechnic Admission Deadlines 2023-2024: Are you considering applying to Bahrain Polytechnic? The university offers a variety of degree programs and is an excellent choice for international students who are looking to study abroad. While the application process is not too complex, it is important to be aware of the admission deadlines if you want to secure your spot.
In this article, we will explore the Bahrain Polytechnic admissions deadlines for 2023-2024 and provide some helpful tips on how to keep track of the dates.
How to apply to Bahrain Polytechnic?
In order to apply to Bahrain Polytechnic, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You must have completed at least 12 years of education.
- You must have a valid passport.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have a clean criminal record.
- You must be able to speak, read, and write English fluently.
After you have met all of the requirements, you can begin the application process by filling out an online application form. Once the form has been submitted, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to complete your application.
The Bahrain Polytechnic Admission Deadlines are as follows:
- For Fall Admission, the deadline is September 1st.
- For Spring Admission, the deadline is January 15th.
In order to be considered for admission to Bahrain Polytechnic, applicants must submit the following:
- A completed online application form including all required documents. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended. Transcripts must be in English or Arabic and show evidence of conferral of degree for Bachelor’s level programs or higher. If the transcript is not in English or Arabic, a certified translation must also be submitted. Unofficial copies of transcripts are only accepted if sent directly from the institution via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of English proficiency by submitting one of the following: o An official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score report with a minimum score of 550 on the paper based test, 213 on the computer based test, or 80 on the internet based test; OR o An official International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score report with a minimum score of 6; OR o A high school diploma earned in an English speaking country; OR o A college/university degree earned in an English speaking country; OR o Any other certified proof demonstrating equivalent levels of proficiency may be
Deadlines for admission
The Bahrain Polytechnic Admission Deadlines for the Fall 2019 semester are as follows:
-All applications must be submitted by June 1st
-Admission decisions will be released on a rolling basis starting July 15th
-Students must confirm their acceptance of their offer of admission by August 1st
We strongly encourage all students to submit their applications as early as possible. Decisions are made on a rolling basis and spaces in programs fill up quickly. Apply today to reserve your spot!
What to expect after you apply?
It can take up to six weeks to hear back from Bahrain Polytechnic after you submit your application. In the meantime, there are a few things you can do to prepare for starting your studies.
First, make sure you have all the required documents. These include your high school transcript, ID photo, and passport. You should also start gathering any financial documentation that may be required, such as bank statements or scholarship letters.
Once you have everything in order, it’s time to start thinking about your course of study. What program do you want to apply to? What are your goals for your education? Researching Bahrain Polytechnic’s programs and making a plan will help you make the most of your time here.
Finally, start getting excited! This is an incredible opportunity to further your education and career. With hard work and dedication, you can achieve anything you set your mind to at Bahrain Polytechnic.
Bahrain Polytechnic contact information
P.O. Box 26671
King Fahd Causeway
Tel: +973 1738 0777
Fax: +973 1738 0770